Wednesday, April 02, 2008

let the stress begin

so theoretically i think i should be preparing to be pulling out my hair. graduation is in slightly over a month (can't wait!!), but there's still everything with classes going on. so much in fact that i think i have around 5 different projects all due by the end of this month. the weird thing is i'm not fully freaking out about it. part of me really thinks i should be, but the other part is convincing me it's a good thing to be relatively calm. towards the end of the month tho, there may be a whole different story.

maybe i'm not really stressing as i don't feel the projects are really all that big or complicated projects. one really is as it's my senior research project, and well i'm pretty sure if i don't get that done then i probably won't graduate. plus, my project should be done (for the most part) in a couple weeks, as that's when my presentation is (dry run around the 23rd or so with the actual presentation the 25th). i do believe i will be nervous during my presentation considering after my presentation a couple of profs are going to be giving a presentation that continues off of the work that i've done (no pressure there right???). not to mention the presentation is going to be at the regional MAA meeting or whatnot (MAA=Mathematical Association of America for you none engineering/math people).

ok i think i've procrastinated enough for one night (well kinda, i'm sure i'm gonna find other things to get distracted by).

No comments: