Tuesday, April 08, 2008

graduation

so like i've mentioned before graduation is quickly approaching. i have started to get a little stressed with everything i need to get done. i think it was actually getting assigned the projects and such instead of just knowing that they were going to get assigned. i'm pretty sure i'll be able to get everything done, i just have to use my time a lot more wisely than i have been using it lately. i do tend to do better when i am busy though, as i know i don't have time to waste.

so a forewarning to any of you that tell me you want to do something: you better not ditch out as my annoyance/anger level is gonna be pretty low.

anyways, i am a bit excited for graduation. it's more of i wanna get done with this school and go someplace completely else. not that this school or city are bad by any means. they just don't have what i need personally. i'm not sure what exactly i'm gonna do once i graduate, but i'm trying to mostly just worry about the things that are slightly more important (ie all the projects i have to get done in order to graduate). i have thought a little about it, and currently my resume is in the career planning office (hopefully getting looked over) and then they'll tell me what to change and such, and then i'll be able to send it out. at least that's my plan with that.

one thing i find rather funny, possibly ironic, is that i told my mom that i don't want a party or anything after graduation. and now i may have to give up my bedroom that weekend for people coming for graduation. not that i mind giving up my room when people visit, but i really didn't want people to visit for my graduation. also i guess there's 4 or so sets of aunts and uncles that are coming. plus my mom is asking what kind of cake i want, what kind of food, etc. all to which i say "i don't want a party". oh well i know she just wants to show she's proud of me and whatnot, but still it's getting rather annoying (and like i said my annoyance level is rather low).

well i think i should go grab some lunch or something to eat before my 1 class today and then start working on the several projects i have.

No comments: