Saturday, November 17, 2007

warning signs

some things make you come to conclusion that you work too much. for me it's when i go out to eat and regardless of where i go at least one of the people working say something along the lines of "not working today?" first thing that pops into my head is 'do i know you?' actually that's not true, first thing that pops into my head is 'are you stalking me?' :-P after the person asks that, the people i'm with then ask who that person is, which i say 'i have no clue, but they must go to Boston's a lot'

ok this then makes me think of when people come in, order a drink w/ alcohol in it, and then don't have their id's but say "don't you remember, you served us a couple days ago". to this as a server you just wanna say "no i don't, do you know how many people i see in a day? unless you order something completely strange there's slim to nill that i'll remember you after you leave"

also another sign (but along the same line) is when out at a diff restaraunt, my server refers to me as 'Boston's guy'. or maybe i'm looking at it the wrong way. maybe i was just so awesome of a server that the people remember me.

or how about when asleep you dream of being at work? not sure if that happens to me or not as most nights i don't remember what i dreamed (assuming i dreamed at all).

and yet another sign of working too much is altho you have a house/apartment there is no food in the fridge or cupboards 'cause the only thing you really do at home is sleep and shower eventho you're up from 7am to midnight most days. this is mostly due to school and work combined.

alright now i'm just reaching for things to type, so i guess that's it for now, ciao

No comments: