Monday, February 23, 2009

Known Facts

Well i saw this on a friends blog a while ago and thought it was a good idea. Since i haven't blogged in a while i figured, heck why not, especially since i have some free time.

Some known facts about yours truly:

1. I don't take compliments very well (would almost rather people didn't give me any, especially when it comes to physical attributes)

2. I take criticism even worse than i take compliments

3. I'm competitive in most everything i do and feel i need to be better than average at it, altho i couldn't tell you the actual score of a game i played an hour or so after (i might be able to remember if we won or lost)

4. I don't like being in the spotlight, even on the extremely rare case that i think i deserve it

5. I believe i'm non-materialistic (i do own a lot of movies, but that's more for entertaining others and myself)

6. I don't like answering phone calls (more so when i don't know the number that's calling)

7. I put others needs and feelings ahead of my own (which is one thing i'm trying to work on)

8. I love to travel, or to just go sit and observe people in their daily lives or interacting with others

9. I'm what i call messy organized

10. I like to sit on the floor (which is how my computer is set up right now)

11. I don't listen to the radio, read the paper, or watch the news because i don't like hearing of all the things that are wrong in the world as there are so many positive things to focus on instead

12. People who don't accept that people have different points of views and opinions annoy me, especially when they try to force their views and opinions on others (its as simple as agreeing to disagree)

13. I thoroughly enjoy thunderstorms and would be on a hill top watching them if it was safe

14. I try to not assume anything about things, especially people, as when you assume it makes an ass of u and me :-P

the list goes on, but i need to be getting ready for volleyball. however i will try to add more when i have a bit more free time and feel like typing :-P

No comments: